How to access the Dark Web

How to access the Dark Web

First thing to note is that if you want to access the dark web you must dress in a hoody in a dark room as shown in every picture on the web ;)

What is the Dark Web

The dark web is the World Wide Web content that exists on darknets, overlay networks which use the Internet but require specific software, configurations or authorisation to access. According to researchers, only 4% of the internet is visible to the general public. Meaning that the remaining 96% of the internet is made up of “The Deep Web. Dark Web or Dark Net is a subset of the Deep Web where there are sites that sell drugs, hacking software, counterfeit money and more. We explain this further down the article if you are not up to speed.

How to access the deep web

Firstly get yourself a VPN, its recommended to use your VPN all the time, my favourite and most trusted is TigerVPN.


You can’t access the deep web using a normal day to day browser like IE, Firefox or Chrome because it’s unable to connect to .onion websites. A .onion address is a special top-level domain suffix for these anonymous websites. These are not your standard web pages, but instead long strings of numbers that look like this http://uibuib89insl.onion%20/. If you try to click that link in your standard browser, nothing will happen, but if you copy it into an onion browser, you’ll be able to access the Torch search engine. That’s why you’ll need something like Tor. Before opening Tor, make sure you close every open internet program and start your VPN. Use your VPN and find a location as far away from where you live. This will keep your ISP from knowing you are using Tor, and it will keep the Tor entry node from seeing your true IP address. Now you should be on TOR and you will need to find some pages. Firstly be careful, you never know what you are going to find but if you are ready then use this site to find the best search engines.

Categories: Posts